On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Robert Nye <robert@irtradingltd.co.uk> wrote:
Hi
Goodness knows you make it hard to find a way to communicate with your good
selves!!!  When I went to donate for using the program I received this
message which I could not get past:

Security token doesn't match, possible CSRF attack.

This means that you either had the page open for very long before
submitting the form (then the token expires), or that you're using a
proxy that incorrectly hands out an old copy of the page (then the
token in the page doesn't match the token the site assigns to your
browser).

CSRF (cross site request forgery) protection is mean to prevent
attacks, having people visiting a malicious site to trigger requests
to form they didn't actually visit.

So it should not show up when you reload the page and try again.
Thanks a lot :-)

ciao
Christian