Hi Mark,

I am already in the process of helping her. Sorry for not telling the list
about that.

Best regards,
Jesper

These messages do not allow for attachments. Can you upload it somewhere
and provide a link?

On 4/4/2016 5:47 PM, Kris Haas wrote:

Hi,

My name is Kris Haas And I am using your software for a bulk product
upload
for submission of a product of mine and am looking for some help.

I have a Brain Injury Disability and I can get the following symptoms of
severe migraines, seizures, severe head pain, increased tinnitus, loss of
short term memory, equilibrium problems to the point I can't make it to
the
bathroom unless I have help, confusion, disorientation, inability to
speak,
nausea and vomiting, convulsions plus one or two symptoms I can't even
think about right now since my symptoms are already starting to go there,
plus my inability to function for a couple days at a time where I am bed
ridden.

With all that said I have a ton of copying and I am just wondering if
there
is something that can make it easier.  Just trying to avoid the above
mention physical symptoms.

I am enclosing a copy of what I am doing.

Any suggestions?

Thank-you,

Kris

deleted