Hi

Interesting conflct, reading here, the pad is the source of information, reading on the pad email
will be used :-)

Anyhow I added a couple of things to the pad.

rgds
jan i.

On 21 Mar 2016, at 12:31, Alexander Werner <alex@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hi,

we are planning to host a DevOps hackfest this year. To start the planning, you would like to
hear from you suggestions on possible locations where the hackfest can take place, and if you are
interested in participating.
The planning will mainly be done on the website list and on
https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/infra.
If you are interested in participating, have interesting ideas for the agenda, or suggestions for
possible venues, it would be great if you could extend the appropriate sections in the pad.
As soon as we have some suggestions, I’ll open a doodle to get a date when the Hackfest will take
place.

Thanks,
Alex
--
Alexander Werner, Infrastructure Administrator
Tel: +49 30 5557992-61 | IRC: awerner on Freenode