hello in the first place,

... hell of hering buggy. I am used to work with what is around like Notes, MS Office, AmiP(e)ro and even ancient versions from DOSe and with all i could produce. I also produced add ons and complete business software for Hotline automating atm services, billing, inventory, .. so i cant be that dumbo. If its not your libre fault it must be the gui. Apple focused on that and made with almost average and partialy crappy or even illegal ( EU EEG = NO devices with fixed batteries) hardware their success story due to ease of use.

So what makes me that offended? Nothing open source is a gift no one really can complain about. Nevertheless i am disappointed. I need to place about 10 pics each on a DIN A4 page in a document less then 25 pages. Starting with usual wide screens it was impossible to work at all, due to a amplified snap function, giving some users the ease to see upon sideclicks a focus on that page. Changed my screen to tilt view with xrandr. nice thought when mobil with a netbook grinsekatze. The bad, when placing / adjusting the image and heaven knows when but often at border work there is is an avalanche of centering iterations ending up the picture tossed anywhere and on top invisible = no frame, crosses .. until by a sudden clicked. Moving a picture to another page is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Again everytime right click => Centersnap => cutr ==> willy wheeze raton-wheel rrrrrrrrrr => paste... where is the good old drag drop left?
Sometimes it is even impossible to resize or move a pic.
Changing a page layout within the Doc from portrait to landscape jesuishebdoda kochmeini not via page properties but by paragraph with a presetup page definition.

Despite all tere is a little solace: xrandr and or taskbar have a bug as well. found when using --rotate option to tilt the screen view counterclockwise.

so lets search an alternate solution package for libre.