Hi Marina,

I'm willing to install nearly everything on / for the mediawiki / tdfwiki.

The only concern i have is that somebody has to maintain the graphs
onwiki (or better saying first creating a timeline).

I guess you have the releasplan graph in your mind which could be easily
replaced with that extension. Am I right?

Are you willing to create that release plan with the timeline extension?

Regards,

Dennis Roczek
(maintainer / admin of the TDF wiki and the helpwiki)