Le 25 mai 2015 13:26:03 GMT+02:00, Rob Pearson <rob@pearson.net.nz> a écrit :
Hi,  I have been bold and made significant changes to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Deployment_and_Migration  Can
anyone
help answer my questions on the discussion tab, as it would save me a
lot of time testing.  These are questions are copied below:

I apologise if I have mailed the wrong list!

Regards Rob

       SELECT_WORD or REGISTER_DOC ?

which is current method, SELECT or REGISTER ?
Is it OK to just delete the old method, or is there a better way to
keep
the history keeping this document smaller?
For SELECT is the default=0 ?
For REGISTER is this for both doc/xls/ppt and docx/xlsx/pptx ?

SELECT_WORD - use LibreOffice as the default application for Microsoft
Word file formats
SELECT_EXCEL - use LibreOffice as the default application for Microsoft
Excel file formats
SELECT_POWERPOINT - use LibreOffice as the default application for
Microsoft PowerPoint file formats

or

REGISTER_DOC (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application
for Microsoft Word file format .doc
REGISTER_XLS (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application
for Microsoft Excel file format .doc
REGISTER_PPT (default=0) - use LibreOffice as the default application
for Microsoft Powerpoint file format .doc

       Is single MSI history needed ?

Do we need to keep the history at the top about LibreOffice being a
single MSI since 3.5?

       Dictionaries reference to out of date article

Removing dictionaries using language codes references to an out-of-date

article:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms533052%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
should the link be
http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry/language-subtag-registry
?

       Are TRANSFORMS and Locale IDs superceded by UI_LANGS ?

Are UI language selection using TRANSFORMS (e.g. TRANSFORMS=:1084) and
also numeric Locale IDs (e.g. IS5146) now irrelevant and superseded by
UI_LANGS from 3.5.5 onwards, perhaps they are for different things?

       To-Do - Test and document for Windows 8.1

       To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2012

Note that Windows 2012 is like Windows 8.1

       To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2012 in RDS

Note that Windows 2012 is like Windows 8.1

       To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2008r2

Note that Windows 2008r2 is like Windows 7

       To-Do - Test and document for Windows 2008r2 RDS

Note that Windows 2008r2 is like Windows 7

       To-Do - as above, preparing for LibreOffive 5.00

deleted

Hey Rob,

Thank you for doing this. I would guess that discuss@ and perhaps users@ would be better lists. I
will forward your email to those.