Hello ,

This is the mailing list for tje website team. You may want to ask your question to our users list
or here: http://ask.libreoffice.org

Best,

Charles.

On 17 avril 2015 17:23:39 CEST, Katherine Neal <Katherine.Neal@hboltd.co.uk> wrote:
Dear admin

I have recently downloaded LibreOffice to design a workable PDF.

The document has 9 pages, however pages 1-8 are required as portrait
and only page 9 as landscape.

I have read up on the help section of LibreOffice on how 'To Change the
Page Orientation Only for Some Pages' which seems to work when I open
the document in Word format. However, I originally opened my document
in PDF format and have already done all my workings on pages 1-8 in PDF
format and not Word.

Is there a way to change the page orientation only for some pages on a
PDF document rather than a Word document?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Kat

Leamington Office:
Highdown House
11 Highdown Road
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire CV31 1XT
Tel: +44 (0)1926 422 292

Coventry Office:
15 Queens Road
Coventry CV1 3DE
Tel: +44 (0)2476 631 303

http://www.hboltd.co.uk/
http://twitter.com/hboltd
http://www.linkedin.com/company/harrison-beale-&-owen

IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including attachments, may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful
for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the
information contained in this e-mail. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender by email and destroy/delete all
copies immediately.
Errors and omissions may occur in the contents of this e-mail arising
out of or in connection with data transmission, network malfunction or
failure, machine or software error or malfunction, operation error.
Harrison Beale & Owen accepts no responsibility for any such errors or
omissions, and you are advised to confirm the accuracy of the contents
of this e-mail before relying on it for any purpose.
Registered office 15 Queens Road, Coventry CV1 3DE. Company registered
in England and Wales, number 05096463. A list of directors is available
from our registered office.

deleted