Hello,

I am not a webdesigner, but I am a steady contributor to LibO for some
years now and a Portguese-Pt documentation translator and the postmaster of
the pt-br user's mailing lists, so bear with me ;)

I am having some problems for people to understand some information on the
main website:

1) The "Fresh" version appears on top, so people are getting confused to
what is the "expected" version to install. This is not a big problem when
versions become the X.X.3 (say 4.3.2) - useable by corporations, but until
then, up to X.X.2 the versions are termed "still unstable".

We are getting many people in the users list complaining that this
information is hard to come by.

2)  The Requirements up to 4.2.x are right but from there on they have
changed. The Pentium III and the AMD 32 bit processors (although hard to
come buy - but still installed in a lot of PC's in the third world ...
where LibO could make a huge difference) are not supported any more (as of
4.3.1). As are not supported the older OS X 10.7 (as of 4.4.1).

These of course are not Website problems, but the information is, to
facilitate the user to download the latest 4.2.x (32bit non SSE2 CPU's) or
the latest 4.3.x (OS X 10.7) the requirements should be re-done with help
from the devs.

It should also be noted that these legacy versions should be PROTECTED from
exclusion of website / databases downloads FOREVER (for this legacy
compatibility reasons).

Thanks for your time, hope I could improve some ;)

Rogerio