Dear sirs/Mesdames.

For the last 3-4 version updates I have become aware that when deleting a
number in a column using the delete button on the keyboard and then using
the yellow undo arrow on the toolbar at the top of page to reinsert the
number or original entry, the sum total at the bottom of the column of
numbers does not update to the correct total. It is necessary to retype the
number to get a correct total. This can be very alarming.

I have made the assumption to date that you are aware of this problem but
since it has not been corrected now for several updates maybe you do not
know about this considerable coding fault.

I have been updating from version to version. I have not been doing a fresh
install of the program.

Regards

Nigel Hollick