Saturday afternoon, Nov. 28th USA

Friends,

(My question is being sent here because the lengthy list for contacts on the Contribute tab is
confusing to me, with "+subscribe" in the email list and the global-ness of my email address.)

My Question:

I have been using Libre for a while now, alternating with my Word Perfect ver. X6, and I have found
WP to have an advantage over all other word processors I have used, and that is their “reveal
codes” (Alt-F3). This feature / function lets me see and move or remove what is not wanted or what
is causing page format problems, etc., and it also avoids burdening the file-size with more “code”
to cover up the problem than is necessary (i.e., pasting-in text which finds its way into a larger
size or different font), and without seeing these hidden codes, I cannot find where the “emphasis”
or columns or margins, etc., begins and ends in those hidden codes.

I looked at the Question and its Answer on
http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/31932/writer-paste-two-tables-on-one-page-or-reveal-codes/
but that only recommeded a Reveal Codes function be considered.

Does Libre have any such “reveal codes” function? If so, I have not found it yet. If not, can you
put it into future updates?

Thanks for letting me know.

R.J. Gardner
rjgardner@hotmail.com