Hi Charles,

I thought that you don't buy pictures. Thanks for the information. When I have a bit of a free time I will do some search in links you posted.

Regards,
Reinhold

On 2014-11-07 23:49, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Hello Reinhold,

check here: http://www.creativecommons.org and http://search.creativecommons.org . My "codes" will become much clearer. In essence we don't buy pictures, we use the ones that can be reused according to the Creative Commons licenses.

best,

Charles.