Hi  Charles,

Thanks for your explanations, the invitation to work more actively on the project, and sorry for my late reply.

Currently I do not have the time to do more than what I do: Work in AskLibO report bugs or enhancement request, and other matters I come across and feel there could be an enhancement. In a few years I hope to be free for more work at and around LibO

As for the picture I cannot just buy one and upload it or send it to you. It's a matter of the correct license as the best pictures are not free for use. Be assured if I come across a good picture with the suitable rights I will forward it for uploading if there is enough interest to do so.

With above explained I hope you can understand my position.

Have a nice weekend.

Reinhold