Hi Christian, Sophie,
Am 20.11.2014 um 15:29 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
Hi Sophie, *,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 20/11/2014 15:11, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Sophie <gautier.sophie@gmail.com> wrote:

Please, could you add the logo of the Aarhus conference on the website,
it's here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Conference2015#3._.22No_bagel.22
the 3rd one with "No Bagel".
Thanks in advance

I know I write this all the time - but it would be easier if the file
would already in the size required for the website...

I'll do it myself, but please for next banners, etc: please try to
provide ready-to-use sizes :-)

oups, sorry, what is the size you need? I'll carve it into my mind ;)

The default height of the banner area is 88px - so the image should
fit in 100px or less (one can resize the area to more than the current
88px, but if it is more than 100px it starts to look awkward).

so I need it in 88px height - padding above/below/left/right is not
needed (makes it more difficult actually).

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibOCon-2015-Aarhus-line-88px.png

Also spotted an error in the image. 23th should be 23rd.

Changed

Esp. for the
legibility of the font, having it created for the target-size instead
of scaled down afterwards would be better...

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation