Hi *,

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Kevin Suo <suokunlong@gmail.com> wrote:
Christian, please help:

1. When loading zh-cn.libreoffice.org the page freezes at
fonts.googleapi.com

discussed on IRC, but was because of the font-issue (see other mail on
this topic), disabled the link for the chinese site, as there the font
isn't used anyway.

2. Download page requires login

This was because he was switched to view the drafts on the site, i.e.
local problem, not overall one ?stage=Stage vs ?stage=Live

[...]
It redirects me to:
https://donate.libreoffice.org/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fhome%2Fdl%2Fdeb-x86%2F4.2.5%2Fzh-CN%2FLibreOffice_4.2.5_Linux_x86_deb.tar.gz
and says:

You must log in with your CMS password in order to view the draft or
archived content. Click here to go back to the published site.

→ clicking the "go back to the published" site would get you to the
public version (i.e. the published site) that doesn't require login =
?stage=Live

Did I do something wrong?

Also, when I login with my silverstripe account, I can download, but the
donation page is by default in english, not simplified chinese.

I forgot to teach the newdesign site that there is a translation
available, as they are two different installations, they don't know by
themselves.

ciao
Christian