Hi Olivier, *,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Hi Sophie, Cloph

Em 23-07-2014 05:19, Sophie escreveu:
Hi Olivier,
Le 22/07/2014 17:04, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
Hi

According to

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT#Have_your_site_alive

* ping Cloph again on the list for him to reconfigure the vhost and make
your new design alive

Cloph is still battling hard against this font bug that affect all our
sites, so he may have a little delay here :)

Indeed that is the thing that makes just switching over hard...

I just did revert to the googleapis version of the Lato font again.
This might solve the issue (or maybe it won't, as maybe people
affected by the bug just didn't visit the staging sites...) It has
reduced character coverage, but I think for pt-BR it should be OK.

Thanks Sophie & Cloph for the effort.
I hope to be able to launch the new site before 4.3
Regards

Can you check whether the font contains all characters used in pt-BR?

And the menu-bar needs css-tweaking it seems, as it is too wide to fit
next to the logo, but gets pushed to a new line.

Besides all that: You need to publish the pages in the backend,
otherwise users will not see the brazilian pages.
Make sure to switch to "published" view in the preview, to see what
visitors get.

If I would switch now, it would not be a good experience for pt-BR :-)

ciao
Christian