Hello all,
as I was translating some of the new websites to German, I found

<quote>
* the LibreOffice project's localization and documentation
collaboration tools (our Pootle website
athttp://translations.documentfoundation.org, the Litmus QA site at
https://tcm.documentfoundation.org, ...);
</quote>

on https://www.libreoffice.org/admin/pages/edit/show/48.

Apart from this athttp:... (which should be fixed ... ;) ), should
this not be

<quote>
* the LibreOffice project's localization and documentation
collaboration tools (our Pootle website at
http://translations.documentfoundation.org, the MozTrap QA site at
https://manual-test.libreoffice.org, ...);
</quote>

? I thought, Litmus is dead and we use MozTrap instead nowadays ...
;)

Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--