[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:45:36 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jihui Choi wrote on 2012-08-12 13:38:
Question. I am a moderator of Korean mailing lists. Sometimes it's easy to
know whether a new mail is a spam
or not, but sometimes it's not easy. For instance, when all message of a
mail is encrypt.
when we have upgraded our mailing list manager to the most recent version, this problem should be fixed. In the meantime, Christian Lohmaier (in Cc), has produced a nice little tool to decrypt the MIME-encoded messages, I just forgot where it is right now...
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?||Jihui Choi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Reply settings on this list have changed
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Q] How can I know which one is a spam?