[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration
- From: Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 21:44:05 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 04.08.2012 19:33, schrieb leif:
> I tried the conference registration today without luck. The ReCapcha
> is impossible to pass because at least one of the words gets cropped.
> I tried at least 25 times and not one was with positive result.
hmm. I was successfull in the first run but I experienced the same issue
yet. I didn't changed anything about that field in the meantime. I
worked only at other topics.
> Field "Died you pay..." should be a radio button
Should be, yes. But I had to find the way to make it a boolean field
with yes|no instead of a boolean field with only a check-box. I try to
find the solution for a form in the next days.
> The following fields is quite confusing. At least these fields should
> be grouped and explained better. remember that not all users are
> native English.
I could try to insert a field with a description that the next fields
could be ignored, if the answer to payment is no. Would that help a bit?
## Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Linux, Mac, Windows
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Meine Seite: http://www.amantke.de
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Conference registration||leif <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Conference registration