[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Tweaks to 3.5 Features page
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Tweaks to 3.5 Features page
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 12:28:32 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>
I had time to tweak the 3.5 Features page.
The images are now all colorbox and the sections are now more defined by their titles. I have also added a link to the 3.4 Features page (top of page).
Let me know if there are any problems with this.
I may have time later this week to tweak the 3.4 page to colorbox. IMO 3.3 should not be changed as this was our first Features page and should remain the same for posterity.
It would be nice if we could have an icon set for the next "Features" pages for the section titles (see my attempt to do this on the 3.6 Features page). It would be awesome if someone with design abilities could do this. There is a set of icons that Drew made up 40x48 on our resources page that could be used to do this. We could start preparing the 3.7 Features page with this in mind.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Tweaks to 3.5 Features page||Joel Madero <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] 3.6 Features Ready for translation groups
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Tweaks to 3.5 Features page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] 3.6 Features Ready for translation groups
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Tweaks to 3.5 Features page