[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:49:43 +0200
- To: email@example.com
HI Marc, *,
only "technical" feedback for now.
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 2:31 AM, Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The 3.6 release webpage has been readied for the upcoming LibreOffice
> v.3.6 release day. Could you have a look at it and let us know of any
> problems you may find with it?
I write it with every new feature page, but I just keep going...
When you'd use colorbox (just check the appropriate checkbox), you
wouldn't need to explicitly link all the images for a bigger version.
> NOTE that the menu line (Download menu) is full and that the v.3.4 Features
> page will be removed from the menu line to make space for the 3.6 features
A link "previous release notes" pointing to the line before the
current page would be nice. i.e. 3.6 pointing to 3.5, 3.5 pointing to
Also you named the page 3-6-features-and-fixes, whereas the previous
pages are called 3-x-new-features-and-fixes (→ new)
So I'd change the url-segment for consistency.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Two problems with the simple download page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Download pages (old) still show 3.5.5 as yellow
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage