[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] [Bug 52554] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE Allowed filetypes for upload too restrictive
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52554] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE Allowed filetypes for upload too restrictive
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 00:01:34 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug #: 52554
Summary: ASKLIBREOFFICE Allowed filetypes for upload too
"(Per this question:
"The allowed upload filetypes (extensions) are: '.jpg', '.jpeg', '.gif',
'.png', '.tiff', '.odt', '.ods', '.odp', '.odg', '.odc', '.odf', '.odi',
'.odm', '.ott', '.ots', '.otp', '.otg', '.odb'
"This list excludes .doc and .zip, two filetypes that would be very useful in
helping to triage issues and figure out user problems. The list of filetypes
allowed on bugzilla is much more extensive.
"Personally, I'd be okay if we adopted a policy of bumping any user-support
questions to bugzilla if we need to look at example files, etc. Bugzilla is
probably more suited to dealing with this type of user inquiry, however we
really would need to make sure that bugreports are dealt with promptly so we
encourage users to come back and report bugs/problems in the future."
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52553] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE Allowed filetypes for upload too restrictive
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52553] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE Allowed filetypes for upload too restrictive
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice v.3.6 Features webpage