[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] [Bug 52489] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE @-syntax in close proximity to parentheses does not link
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52489] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE @-syntax in close proximity to parentheses does not link
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:21:47 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Bug #: 52489
Summary: ASKLIBREOFFICE @-syntax in close proximity to
parentheses does not link
On the Ask site one is able to refer to a user using @-syntax, e.g.
"I'll have to ask @qubit about this question."
The @-syntax does not appear to function in close proximity to parentheses,
braces, brackets, etc. For example:
(@qubit will not be linked)
( This will not link to @qubit)
I've placed a sample/dummy Answer and Comment on the following Question on the
Ask site to demonstrate the existing behavior:
@-syntax linking in most cases, except when it would interfere with specific
existing syntax combinations, e.g. [link text](http://url-goes.here)
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] short downtime on mail and download server
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52490] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE How should we mark/resolve duplicate questions?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] short downtime on mail and download server
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52490] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE How should we mark/resolve duplicate questions?