[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] [Bug 52320] New: Remaining data in the fd.o website repository needs to be migrated to github before end of 2012/08
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52320] New: Remaining data in the fd.o website repository needs to be migrated to github before end of 2012/08
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 01:33:37 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Bug #: 52320
Summary: Remaining data in the fd.o website repository needs to
be migrated to github before end of 2012/08
Development moves to gerrit and abandons fd.o as the default push location.
The repo at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/ is reportedly dead
except for some remaining bits and pieces. These have to be merged to the repo
at github by 2012-08-31 as:
- the repo will not be migrated to gerrit in its zombie state
- the current status of multiple desynced repos existing is utterly confusing
to newcomers and a roadblock to teamgrowth
If we possibly put the github repo to gerrit (and sync back to github) for
easier contributor access (only Open-ID required) is independant of that.
Higher Severity because of deadline.
Configure bugmail: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] testing #tdf-infra phone account
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52358] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE: Down, can not be reached
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] testing #tdf-infra phone account
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 52358] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE: Down, can not be reached