[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website
- From: Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:48:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 11.07.2012 16:11, schrieb Rhoslyn Prys:
> On 11/07/2012 11:10, Erich Christian wrote:
>> Am 02.07.2012 18:43, schrieb Rhoslyn Prys:
>>> The translation of the website in pootle is now complete, could we move
>>> to set it up, please?
>> Setting up your subsite http://cy.libreoffice.org
>> please register here for your cms account
>> and tell us when you're done.
> Done - thanks.
Your login is at https://cy.libreoffice.org/admin/ with subsite admin
permissions. For further team members publisher and author roles are
As we do not use the built in translation feature of silverstripe it
looks easiest to me just to grab the source code of e.g the english
pages from the Main site and paste the translation into new pages at
your subsite, so no need not worry too much about formatting.
For most pages the page-type 'Page' will do, others like Widget- or
Download-page are quite self explaining once you know they are there.
Page type may also be changed later on.
Brief intros to silverstripe handling are available at the 'Help' tab in
the admin-panel and at http://website.libreoffice.org.
The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website||Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website||Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [PATCH] Fix HTML handling in RSSWidget2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [PATCH] Fix HTML handling in RSSWidget2
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] cy - Welsh language website