[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 23:28:49 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
drew jensen wrote:
> IMO, without numbers from this project folks like him will simply draw
> their own conclusions as to how things are going.
Hi Drew, I have extracted data from Alexa, which is a third party source
(I always prefer to use third party sources instead of internal data,
which might be questioned).
Alexa gives a feeling about the growth of the website visitors, which is
of course varying on a daily basis. Unfortunately, numeric data are not
available (I could generate a chart based on averages, which would have
a better look).
I will also publish the update infographics sometimes next week, where I
will publish download data and probably website visits as well.
Italo Vignoli - email@example.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP firstname.lastname@example.org
skype italovignoli - gtalk email@example.com
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors||drew jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] [Bug 51791] New: ASKLIBREOFFICE LibreOffice stability issues on OS X
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: LibreOffice website page visitors