[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bulgarian section in the website
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bulgarian section in the website
- From: "Valentin Laskov" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 23:31:53 +0300
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The first page of bg.libreoffice.org is almost ready :) ... after 31
This is for extremely high motivated persons to work this way!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Erich Christian" <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 2:35 PM
| As we do not use the built in translation feature of silverstripe it
| looks easiest to me just to grab the source code of e.g the english
| pages from the Main site, translate it and paste it into new pages at
| your subsite.
| For most pages the page-type 'Page' will do, others like widget- or
| download-page are quite self explaining once you know they are there.
| Page type may also be changed later on.
| Brief intros to silverstripe handling are available at the 'Help' tab in
| the admin-panel and at http://website.libreoffice.org.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Bulgarian section in the website||"Valentin Laskov" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bulgarian section in the website||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Tasks
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Ugly WordPress HTML on the homepage
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bulgarian section in the website
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Calendar - little mistakes