[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Website Evaluation
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Website Evaluation
- From: mike schinagl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:13:23 +0200
- To: email@example.com
at wiser.org  they use a website survey that might be worth testing
on our site as well. Not beeing very knowledgeable about marketing I
like their question set:
1. Based on today’s visit, how would you rate your site experience overall?
2. Which of the following best describes the primary purpose of your visit?
3. Were you able to complete the purpose of your visit today?
4a. (If yes) What do you value most about the [sitename] website?
4b. (If no) Please tell us why you were not able to fully complete the
purpose of your visit today?
We could ask our users in a survey too.
This could be done with a free tool  of a commercial offerer 
which is available for a test phase. Would someone like to check the
would someone care to recommend something comparable ?
 we maybe want to list the TDF there: http://wiser.org/article/About
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Website bugs on Bugzilla
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant page -- icon images?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] New WWW Bugs