[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website
- From: Team One <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I am Maltese. I found out that there is http://mt.libreoffice.org
mt.libreoffice.org . I can help in it but I don't know where to apply.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/New-Dev-Website-tp3991598p3992540.html
Sent from the Website mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] access to Maltese website [was Re: New Dev Website]||Erich Christian <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website||Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] New Dev Website||Team One <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Website Evaluation
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Added documentation link to libreoffice.org/download "related pages"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website