[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] New Dev Website
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] New Dev Website
- From: Team One <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:26:01 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I'm Jean, on behalf of *Team One*. We have just announced our
intention to help with the LibreOffice effort through Web-side stuff. We
have been following and using LibreOffice for some time now and found out
that you recently launched http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ this
site. We thought we might help by building a proper website. However, we'd
like some senior member to help us with this in order to make sure the
building goes as smooth as possible.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/New-Dev-Website-tp3991598.html
Sent from the Website mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: New Dev Website||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] New Dev Website||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] New Bugzilla Version Picker Contents - Atom Feeds.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] [sapphire] [PATCH] Add Amharic, Bengali(India) and KeyID locale names.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] New Bugzilla Version Picker Contents - Atom Feeds.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] New Dev Website