[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- From: Zeki Bildirici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 11:25:39 +0300
- To: email@example.com
2012/6/8 Zeki Bildirici <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> When i want to create a new page (whatever the type is) silversitripre
> creates two pages. The duplicate page showns in the page tree. When i
> save the page, the name of the page changes to <span ....>.
> I think its a bug.
Can anyone confim the issue?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe||Zeki Bildirici <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe