[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 22:05:01 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2012-06-07 08:06, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
On 06/04/2012 07:40 PM, Marc Paré wrote:Nope, see http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan for the
Could someone update the Download->Pre-Releases page? Should it beSeeing 3.5.4 RC2 there was a shock.
showing 3.6.0 something?
3.5.5 and 3.6.0 should be worked on at this point and 3.5.5 has a
freeze next week.
Have RC1 and RC2 of 3.5.5 come out and passed muster already?
planned dates. And yeah, sticking "currently no release candidates
to test" into the prereleases page appreciated. :)
Thanks for the reply. Should we remove mention of 3.5.4 RC2 to avoid confusion for anyone going to that page? I think it just needs to be cleaned up if there are no builds available.
Just being a little fussy. :-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating||Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating