[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- From: Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:06:41 +0200
- To: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> On 06/04/2012 07:40 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
> >Could someone update the Download->Pre-Releases page? Should it be
> >showing 3.6.0 something?
> Seeing 3.5.4 RC2 there was a shock.
> 3.5.5 and 3.6.0 should be worked on at this point and 3.5.5 has a
> freeze next week.
> Have RC1 and RC2 of 3.5.5 come out and passed muster already?
Nope, see http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan for the
planned dates. And yeah, sticking "currently no release candidates
to test" into the prereleases page appreciated. :)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Updating translation for the extensions/templates site?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Duplicate page creation on Silverstripe
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Pre-Releses web page needs updating
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Pre-Releses web page needs updating