[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Blog for the Planet
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Blog for the Planet
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:18:23 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Mirek M. wrote on 2012-05-23 13:09:
Do you think the Click or Tap blog at
http://clickortap.wordpress.com/blog/would be eligible for inclusion
on the TDF planet?
It's a blog centered around LibreOffice design and gives updates on
LibreOffice Design team's activity.
How would one go about getting it included?
I am happy to include it in the planet. Is there a specific category/feed URL I can use, so only LibreOffice-relevant content is used?
Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Blog for the Planet||"Mirek M." <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Blog for the Planet||"Mirek M." <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LO 3.4.6 missing in download script of old style download page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Google+ Design page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Blog for the Planet
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Blog for the Planet