[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Request Korean mailing list
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Request Korean mailing list
- From: Jihui Choi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:54:01 +0900
- To: email@example.com
I'm Jihui Choi.
I asked this to l10n list but no one response.
Probably I was in wrong list and I'm not sure whether this list is right.
But wiki says "Available mailing lists in your language. If it appears
that your language is not listed, please ask for the creation of the
mailing lists on the website list."
Anyhow there is no mailing list for korean.
So please make these lists for Korean.:
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Request Korean mailing list||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] I would like to contribute LibreOffice in Khmer
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] International Sites maintainers
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Introduction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Request Korean mailing list