[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Problems with DownloadSimplePage
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Problems with DownloadSimplePage
- From: Niklas Johansson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:24:31 +0200
- To: LibreOffice - website <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm having some trouble with the useful resources links produced by DownloadSimplePage on the Swedish site.
They seem to be hard wired to the English site and always seem to get the links based on their subpages. I get
links like http://sv.libreoffice.org/download/release-notes/ which does not exist at all. If they would at least
point to the English site we wouldn't have the 404 - Page not found, which is extra annoying for "useful resources". ;-)
Until recently the script seemed to work on the 3.4 series while the 3.5 had the current behavior. With worked I mean
it got the Swedish page for System requirements that was tagged with the keyword meta-tag dl.
Is the script for the page available somewhere? maybe I can spot something.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Problems with DownloadSimplePage||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [Q] What is "new contributions" in License page?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problems with DownloadSimplePage
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Paypal donation page in German only?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Problems with DownloadSimplePage