Re: [libreoffice-website] Introducing Myself !!!

Hi Rui, *,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Rui Moreira <ruimoreira29@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Rui Moreira and I am a Portuguese Linux/Unix Sysadmin with
> primary focus on
>
> - Web Servers
> - Reverse Proxies
> - CMS Systems (Silverstripe, Joomla and others)

Cool :-)
https://github.com/tdf/cms-code & https://github.com/tdf/cms-themes

> - Mail Servers
> - Voip (asterisk) servers

That voip might also be interesting.. (but not my cup of tea).

> I currently work at one of the largest online  book stores in Portugal and
> I whould like to be a part of the Website Team, and give something  back to
> the Libreoffice Project .

You're definitely welcome - any specific areas where you'd like to
scratch your own itch, or waiting for assignment tasks? :-)

ciao
Christian