Re: [libreoffice-website] simpler download page activated for live test on www.libreoffice.org

Hi Christian, *

Am 19.02.2012 16:33, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> despite some details not being perfect, the simplified download page
> is now activated on www.libreoffice.org

hey cool :-) 'clearview'

If possible I'd suggest to hide the detected language output for Windows
for one won't load e.g. 'German' but "multi" and also change the heading
from PortableApps (which it is not) to LO Portable to look less misleading.

@ Tim: you'd better fetch your files from here
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/
or a mirror close to you,

ciao