Thanks
I did not know that the old version was still there.

I will try to download the 3.5.0 files in a few days.

I just finished the 3.4.5 DVD and I am hoping to get the NA-DVD .iso file for 3.4.5 added to the LO list for 3.4.5 DVDs in the next few days. Then I will work on the 3.5.0 version after that. I will have to create a 3.5.x line on my "testing portal" on the LibreOffice-NA.US site, so people can choose between 3.4.x, and now 3.5.x. I still do not have the Win-only 3.4.x pages up-to-date with 3.4.5 as well. So I have a bit of work. Then I will need to upgrade my "kpp" American/British/Canadian dictionary sets to the new word lists with about 1,000 open-source, computer, and other words. The .dic files are finished, and I just have to redo the .oxt files to reflect them.

Now I am adding the creation of some railroad-related TV-DVD movies for some special-needs individuals to my list. So I am very busy for the few hours I am able to sit at this desktop. Today I have been on the desktop 3 time longer than I should, and I am going to regret it with tomorrow's pain levels.