[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO
- From: Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:28:13 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,
Am 18.02.2012 um 12:41 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> 1. A short description on the main page for what this website is. The "About"  is only in the footer and no one will see this and your comment  isn't really on a eye catcher place but on the bottom of the list. Is it possible to get this always on the top?
It is possible to add custom html in the sidebar, above "Contributors". There can be a short explanation including a link to a more detailed one.
Sticky the welcome-to-asklibo is not possible.
> 2. On top a sentence appear: "First time here? Check out the FAQ!". I miss a link to the FAQs .
Indeed, the FAQ is only reachable through a tiny link at the bottom.
> 3. I miss a link to our main page .
As suggested, will change home button -> ask home, logo -> libo home
Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Admin Team of The Document Foundation
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] Ask LibO||klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] LibreOfficeBox access
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] simpler downlod page enabled for evaluation/feedback (was: A simpler download page)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Piwik site slow