Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org

Le 18/02/2012 18:06, drew a écrit :
> On Sat, 2012-02-18 at 11:30 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>> Le 13/02/2012 09:00, Marc Paré a écrit :
>>> Bonjour Jean-Baptiste,
>>>
>> [...]
>>> OpenID does have support from most large internet organizations.
>>
>> Yes, it is the problem for me: the business of many of these
>> organizations is to sell private data.
>
> Would using an account from http://launchpad.net be sufficient?

Frankly, I do not know, these authentication questions are not clear at
all for me. What I know is that I see more and more websites where you
need a Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. account to login and I do not
like that. For me, each website should be able to guaranty its users
that what it knows from them will not be shared with others unless the
user accepts/wants that expressly.

best regards.
JBF