[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Ask LibO
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO
- From: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:41:48 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Alexander, *,
when I get on the Ask LibO page  there are some things that I miss:
1. A short description on the main page for what this website is. The "About"  is only in the footer and no one will see this and your comment  isn't really on a eye catcher place but on the bottom of the list. Is it possible to get this always on the top?
2. On top a sentence appear: "First time here? Check out the FAQ!". I miss a link to the FAQs .
3. I miss a link to our main page .
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO||Alexander Werner <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] http://ask.libreoffice.org/
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] updated Get Help page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] http://ask.libreoffice.org/
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Ask LibO