[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers
- From: Anders Holbøll <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:46:23 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 18-02-2012 05:16, Kal Sze (@k_sze) wrote:
I go to https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/ and nothing seems to
happen after most of the page has loaded.
There seem to be several problems. The page loads the assistant in an iframe:
this page contains relative links to e.g. "/enter_bug.cgi" which is not found on the https://www.libreoffice.org/ server. It should probably point to the same url on https://bugs.freedesktop.org . But that server seems to be down at the moment.
The assistant seems odd in that it has its own graphical style and its own implementation (neither part of the cms nor bugzilla).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers||"Kal Sze (@k_sze)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Askbot at ask.libreoffice.org
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] http://ask.libreoffice.org/
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug Submission Assistant unusable in multiple browsers