[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:03:52 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 16/02/2012 20:46, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
> Hi Jean-Baptiste, *,
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On the webpage http://fr.libreoffice.org/telecharger/
>> there is a typo in the translation of :
>> "Download the SDK for developing extensions and external tools"
>> In French there is "SDF" instead of "SDK"
> fixed it on the server.
Thank you :-)
>> I can't modify this part of the download page.
> Those translations are in pootle.
>> Can somebody with access rights fix that ?
> Don't forget to change the string in pootle, otherwise it will be
> overridden next time again..
Ok, I was not aware that these strings were in pootle.
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script