[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:42:09 +0100
- To: website <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On the webpage http://fr.libreoffice.org/telecharger/
there is a typo in the translation of :
"Download the SDK for developing extensions and external tools"
In French there is "SDF" instead of "SDK"
I can't modify this part of the download page.
Can somebody with access rights fix that ?
Thank you very much
Side note : in French SDF means "homeless" (Sans Domicile Fixe) :-)
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] simpler downlod page enabled for evaluation/feedback (was: A simpler download page)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Fix footer on page? -- Chinese simplified site
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] FR translation of download script