[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 17:31:26 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it possible for 2 people to work on the same file (page) at the same time on SilverStrip? I hope this is not possible! If one person is in edit mode on a page, then, no one else should have edit mode on that particular page. I have been getting intermittent problems with tables disappearing and then reappearing, and I even got kicked off my page. I think that maybe someone was on the same page as myself and tried to edit at the same time as I was working on the page.
Or is this just one of those quirky things that happen from time to time?
I'm working on the 3.5 features page.
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?||Erich Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?