[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:52:11 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 2012-02-08 12:40, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,I would probably sit in.
during today's BoD call, we felt that we should improve the processes on the website project. Right now, we're still missing some adaptions to the website for 3.5, and I guess it's mostly related due to the fact that the release process is somehow unknown, and people don't know help is needed. ;-) A cry for help reached the list, but was IMHO rather unheard.
In order to improve the cooperation between development and marketing, I propose to host a website confcall the next weeks, so we can directly talk about how the release process works.
Would you be interested? Would be great to have as many on board as possible. ;-)
BTW ... I am working on the 3.5 Features page and should have it complete or almost complete by sometime tomorrow. :-)
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] website confcall||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] website confcall||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] 2 people working SilverStripe page at the same time?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] website confcall
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] website confcall