[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals
- From: Jonathan Aquilina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:25:37 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 27/01/2012 14:07, Olivier Hallot wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I want to increase the visibility of pt-BR LiberOffice portal. Once in
the past, I read on SEO techniques, and the use of<meta> and
<description> tags. I know it is not just that.
Also you would need to generate a site map and submit that to the search engines as well besides the meta and description tags.
Is it enough to just fill these tags with data on every page?
How can I type LibreOffice on a pt-BR browser search page and get
directed to pt-br.libreoffice.org at the top of the results?
What are the recomendation from the web magicians for these?
- -- Olivier Hallot
Founder, Board of Directors Member - The Document Foundation
LibreOffice translation leader for Brazilian Portuguese
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] ACTA banner?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] ACTA banner?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] SEO in localized LibreOffice portals