[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:14:56 +0100
- To: Website-LIbreOffice <email@example.com>
Christian Lohmaier wrote (09-12-11 14:06)
It's not like it was hidden of obfuscated :-) - it is the
#DownloadButton and #DownloadButton:hover style rules
It works with a sprited-image as background that is shifted on
mouseover. (sprites don't have the drawback of a loading delay, the
highlight image is available immediately).
The background is here:
Would be nice if there is someone skilled in graphics creating something similar for a QA -event. Will see...
and the css is:
Is clear - thanks.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-website] QA button for website?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice.XX some sites do not work
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] LibreOffice.XX some sites do not work
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Extensions-Templates-Website: Update for Naming of Downloadable Files