[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Silverstripe Formula
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Silverstripe Formula
- From: Florian Reisinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 18:50:53 +0100
- To: email@example.com
How can I access the data, which I get by the formula?
I added my e-mail address to the Email Recipients, but I am not sure, whether it works or not...
The page is not published yet...
That might be the reason why there are no Submissions (I have submitted a test bug report)
All the best!
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Silverstripe Formula||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] QA button for website?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Download link
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [Libreoffice] removed testtool
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Silverstripe Formula