[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Download page: little addition pls
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Download page: little addition pls
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:47:01 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
IMO the current download page is OK, and the best that could be done in the current time frame.
Offering both versions on page, prevents that people easily oversee that there is a choice. Especially since the point-zero is for early adaptors, that would be bad.
One remark though: IMO it ís necessary to also state in words that the 3.4.0 *is for early adaptors*. The exclamation mark in itself is not clear enough, neither the suggestion that one "might want to read the release notes".
If there are no objections, could someone pls add that few words, or grant me rights for that part of the website?
- giving openoffice.org its foundation :: The Document Foundation -
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Download page: little addition pls||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Archived-At: links not working since May 31th?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] about 3.4 download page
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Publish list of TDF members
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Download page: little addition pls